Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Growing inside a Carol Stream Home

A small flood from a broken pipe in this Carol Stream property resulted in damage to the wall. The water was not extracted thoroughly from the wall cavity resul... READ MORE

Water Damaged Flooring in Carol Stream

As depicted in the Before Photo, accumulated water from a leak in this unoccupied Carol Stream home resulted in cupping of the hardwood flooring. Water also wic... READ MORE

Hardwood Floor Storm Shocked in East Bloomingdale

The Before Photo shows a partial removal of tongue and groove hardwood flooring. The standing water had been extracted rapidly to mitigate water damage in this ... READ MORE

Water Damage to a Carol Stream Office Building

When a water line ruptured in the crawl space above a drop ceiling in an office over the weekend, bad things can result. This Carol Stream business was kno... READ MORE

A Moldy Kitchen Problem in Wheaton

The owner of this home in Wheaton suspected a mold problem from the musty smell emanating from the base cabinets and the dishwasher. The visible evidence of the... READ MORE

Flood Damage in Elgin, IL

This local business in Elgin, IL was flooded causing lots of stress for the owner. Thanks to the quick response by our SERVPRO crew we were able to remove the w... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Glenview, IL

This Tower Condo in Glenview, IL caught fire after an incident in an occupied residential unit. Not only was the interior of the condo significantly burned out ... READ MORE

House Fire in Lake Zurich, IL

This home in Lake Zurich, IL caught fire devastating our customers' home and personal belongings. Notice that the fire damage destroyed just about every corner ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Carol Stream, IL

This house in Carol Stream, IL was badly burned during a very dry period of the summer. The bathroom took the majority of the fire damage. Safely cleaning up th... READ MORE

Bedroom Fire in Buffalo Grove, IL

An electrical fire left this bedroom in Buffalo Grove, IL with severe burn damage. The family who owned the home was very concerned that the fire would be detri... READ MORE