Carol Stream Homeowners Rely on SERVPRO for Water Damage Mitigation
How Does SERVPRO Prepare your Carol Stream Home for Water Mitigation?
The quiet village of Carol Stream rose to national limelight in 2011 when CNN's Money Magazine ranked the city 49th best place to live in the United States amongst 100 finalists. Originally a suburb of Chicago, the city was incorporated in 1959 and named after the founder's daughter.
Besides the fact that the city is just a few miles away from Chicago, there are many activities to do in and around the city. Here is a list of some of the things you can do in Carol Stream.
- Carol Cove Water Park- A great way to beat the summer heat, the waterpark offers a gigantic walk-in pool. If you love waterslides, Carol Cove has the two tallest tube slides in the entire DuPage county. There is a large patio and an interactive water playground as well.
- K1 Speed- A family-friendly indoor entertainment venue, the K1 speed offers an electric go-kart track, an arcade, and an onsite café that offers some of the scrumptious burgers and fries.
- Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park- The angled, seamless bouncing surface means you can bounce literally off the walls in this awesome trampoline park. There is also a dodgeball arena that combines the thrill of classic dodgeball with the excitement of trampoline park. There is also a slam-dunk zone for all those hoop lovers out there.
- McCaslin Park- For all the baseball fans visiting Carol Stream, McCaslin Park features multiple baseball diamonds with a turf field. Other amenities include Bankshot baseball court and Coyote Crossing mini golf course as well.
- Willowbrook Wildlife Center- It is a rehabilitation facility for the orphaned wildlife native to northeastern Illinois. The visitors can get an up-close view of native wildlife. If you are an animal lover, you are sure to enjoy the various interactive activities on offer in the center.
A great off-leash dog park in the village offers our four-legged friends an opportunity to enjoy themselves. The Carol Stream park district has about 200 recreational programs all year round. If you want to do something different, downtown Chicago is just a few miles away as well.
Why do Carol Stream Residents Need Professional Water Cleanup Services from SERVPRO?
Ignoring signs of water damage at your Carol Stream home can be costly. Whether due to burst pipes, leaking ceilings, or plumbing problems, water issues must be mitigated fast. SERVPRO technicians can help you assess the situation and form a strategy to mitigate water damage. Acting fast is the key to reduce restoration time and prevent any permanent losses.
SERVPRO's restoration approach to water mitigation relies on the following-
- Preventing secondary damage, including microbial growth during and after water damage remediation
- Restoring structures and contents with state-of-the-art equipment for both monitoring and eliminating hidden moisture after water cleanup
- Establishing negative pressure in contained areas to expedite water removal
- Combating odors using various approaches, including air filtration devices (AFDs) such as HEPA filters that can remove the odor-causing particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Call SERVPRO of Carol Stream / East Bloomingdale at (630) 830-6236 for 24/7 service regarding water damage and mitigation services.