Bedroom Fire in Buffalo Grove, IL
An electrical fire left this bedroom in Buffalo Grove, IL with severe burn damage. The family who owned the home was very concerned that the fire would be detrimental to their everyday life due to their tight budget and their need for a quick restoration. Our SERVPRO fire & smoke restoration technicians got to work to quickly and efficiently clean up the fire damage, place hydroxyl generators to improve indoor air quality, and eventually fog a pleasant fragrance as a final touch. The family was thrilled when our team gave them an honest appraisal and had the job done within their time frame. They felt "Like it never even happened."